31 Jan 2010

Wednesday, 13 January 2010

I had been thinking that it was time for a change. Running laps at the Fornaca has become unbearable. I do not understand how people can train on treadmills day after day. I suppose it is no worse than the rowing machines I have had to train on in the past. I have not been running on the mountain because it is too dark to properly see the road by six o'clock, much too soon after work to get in a proper workout.
I had been thinking that perhaps running down to the sea would solve my dilemma. The light should last longer out in the open away from the shadows of the trees that are part of the problem of running on the mountain. Once it was dark possibly there the street lights from the adjacent N-II roadway would light the way. In fact it tuned out that almost the whole way of the Passeig Maritm is lit by the street lights of the N-II or from lights along the path itself.
I had also been worried that I would be running by myself along the Passeig Maritim, however, even in the dark the passeig is a busy place. There were plenty of other runners, strollers, couples even single women and cyclists. There are lots of fishermen spaced along the beach.
So after work I set off down to Premia de Mar and then on to the el Masnou-Mongat line. I did not time my normal section of beach. Before going off I was frustrated by the minimal amount of running that I had managed to get in the previous week. My rythm was off and felt almost awkward.
There were a few places along the passeig where the lighting is very poor but none of the spots are more than 20 paces or so. Tired at the end but not too sore.

1 comment:

สล็อต รับฟรีเครดิต said...

สล็อต รับฟรีเครดิต เป็นเกมการเดิมพันยอดฮิตตลอดมา โดยในเว็บไซต์ของเราเป็นเว็บไซต์บริการเกม สล็อตออนไลน์ ที่มี PG SLOT เครือข่ายเว็บไซต์ที่มีขนาดใหญ่อย่างใหญ่โต เราให้บริการ